In this article, I’m going to tell you about a next-level translator app. That will help you to increase your productivity by 10%. Whenever you need translation while reading a Whatsapp message, tweeter thread, and even chatting, you can use it. It supports Text, Image, Voice, and Conversation Translation.
So let’s start the Procedure:
- Click on the install button to download the application from the Google play store.
- Then open the application directly from the Play Store.
- Then StoreGrant all permission to work perfectly.
- Choose your preferred language.
- A magnifying glass shows up on your screen. You can use it to translate your Whatsapp message and Conversation.
- Then Open Whatsapp conversation and drag magnifying glass over a message. The text automatically translates into preferred.
In conclusion, Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner Hi Translate!
Well, that’s all for guys. I hope you definitely like it.
You can install the application easily by click on the download button.
I will see you guys in the next one. Thank you so much.
“Hi Translate- Most favorite language translator for text translation and imagine translation. Language-free translator, speak and voice translator, Whatsapp, and Messenger translator which allows you to translate all languages like English to Arabic translator and many others.
- Less data, Faster translation
- Support more than 100 languages
- Offline translation mode and Voice translation available
- Al Camera translation
- Cross-application Translation – Translate in any app with the float translation ball. Chat without borders and read-write without barriers
- Text Translation – Real-time text translation for phrases and words
- Image Translation – Automatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button. Recognizes 18 languages.
- Voice Translation – Real-time voice translation to both text and audio
- Offline translation – Can translate even offline. Free from network limits.
- Conversation Translation – Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner